Saturday, January 30, 2010

Polaroid 600 Substitute Can I Use Polaroid Platinum 600 Film In A Polaroid 600 Instant Camera?

Can I use Polaroid Platinum 600 film in a Polaroid 600 instant camera? - polaroid 600 substitute

I have an old Polaroid instant camera 600th It is blue with yellow accent key. I have not been able to find an instruction manual Polaroid. I will use the camera to make a book of photographs to celebrate the graduation of my son and it needs a lot of film. I wonder if Platinum works Polaroid 600 film for this camera, or if I buy the regular 600 film. I have the platinum a bit cheaper than usual. Thank you in advance for your help.

1 comments:

kaiy2k said...

Platinum Polaroid 600 cameras work on all types of 600 During the investigation of this case, it seems that many bodies, in accordance with images of paintings made of platinum, but standard port 600 type film.

What is the difference? The Platinum-emulsion film is a little different, originally designed for the spectra lines of cameras and then transported the 600 cameras.

Post a Comment