Saturday, January 16, 2010

Brother Multifunction Which Is Better, Dell Wireless All-In-One Printer 966 Or The Brother Network-Ready Multifunction Printer?

Which is better, Dell Wireless All-In-One Printer 966 or the Brother Network-Ready Multifunction Printer? - brother multifunction

I thought about the Dell Wireless All-In-One Printer 966 or Brother network-ready multifunction printer / copier / scanner / fax / Center ®. I do not know what is better. Can you tell me what you about these two printers, and if you can have me, your opinion, how easy, hard, that is, and problems. I want one is for my Dell XPS M1710 wireless, and one that for the pressure, resistance, exploration is good, and I will be available for small businesses, so that a fax machine. And you can refer to other printers that are under $ 250. Can you please answer this question. Thanks, Parthiv

2 comments:

Heidi C said...

I had a Dell printer and it is a complete shit. It broke after less than a year, and the butler cartridges cost money. Dell printer I want to avoid at all costs. These are issues much bigger than they are worth.

Sorry, could not help.

carm said...

Dell printers made by Lexmark. I'd take the Dell.

Post a Comment