Thursday, January 28, 2010

Blu Ray And Direct Tv I Have An Onkyo SR505 Receiver And A Samsung BD-P3600 Blu-ray. I Get Sound But (almost) No Picture. Help!?

I have an Onkyo SR505 receiver and a Samsung BD-P3600 blu-ray. I get sound but (almost) no picture. Help!? - blu ray and direct tv

I satellite into 1 HDMI connection, Blu-ray HDMI connection 2 If you are the Blu-ray gives me the background image of Samsung, but then lost the picture all together, but still the sound text. When I pass the HDMI inputs, I can see the satellite image of Port 2, and if the Blu-ray hooks directly on the TV I have the picture. I use a Rocketfish HDMI cable. Thus, the two inputs of labor, Blu-ray are working and have a good cable. Can anyone help? "

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm is HDMI 1.3a receiver, I think it should be 1.3a, so that is both sound and happen, otherwise you may need to take part in the audio connection, that's all I can think Sorry, what?

Post a Comment