Sunday, January 17, 2010

Database Creator I Am Trying To Open Database For My Group. How Do I Clean A Created Table From All Info Including My Name ?

I am trying to open database for my group. how do I clean a created table from all info including my name ? - database creator

I belong to a group of two sections. I have the table in a section that you want to go to the other information to which I have deleted. my name as the creator was still there, how can I delete
I hope you understand what I mean

1 comments:

moekitty... said...

Pull on the table and how to move to the right. You should see the "Remove" button. Make sure that all contents of this table before you remove them. (Demining, there was a horizontal scroll bar at the bottom and scroll right). I hope this is the information you need.

Post a Comment