Sunday, December 13, 2009

Scoliosis Panic I'm 23 Female. Will My Scoliosis Curve Need Surgery Later ? Should I Get Surgery Now?

I'm 23 female. Will my scoliosis curve need surgery later ? should i get surgery now? - scoliosis panic

I'm so afraid. I do not know what to do. It seems that the doctors are not really interested, or if you want to keep doing my scoliosis worse. I wonder things:

(my shoulder blades, bend 30 degrees in the upper back (between) and 11 degrees in the lower back. my lower back hardly hurts, but lately, start my upper back sometimes bad.) I am 23 years old. female. I think it could be a few years of growth left, because I'm a late bloomer.

1. should look at the operation, now get?
2. Is it my curves get much worse in the coming years?
3. If you wait until my surgery curve very bad surgery more dangerous or painful?
4. a pair I could still help?
5. My doctor told me I was good until the menopause after the curve and could spoil because of the weakness of the body / osteoporosis. does not mean that I should get surgery now?
I am very anxious and sad. Can someone please help me. In a panic about this because my dr help that really.

0 comments:

Post a Comment