Saturday, December 26, 2009

Causes Of Hair Breakage How To Go Natural With Your Hair-go From Relaxed Hair To Natural Without Minimum Breakage?

How to go natural with your hair-go from relaxed hair to natural without minimum breakage? - causes of hair breakage

My hair is a bit too thin and I know this is of course better. Tired of last year, but had enough time after the process. It's just over his shoulder and does not take a haircut. My sister told me after washing contact, but never the kind of girl, my hair, which she has not. Would be a natural, very natural hair is not quite right. What is the best hairstyle as natural does not mean that the fraction of the fine hair from stress? How much sweat on his head, if necessary, on the night of style, that when you wake up, my hair is not stratified, and can exercise it without getting scared. What is the best way for your hair naturally? Braid's release, or relaxation, and on a budget, because you do not always professional and must comply with the professionals who always want my hair RELEX. Please help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment