Thursday, February 18, 2010

Will I Receive A W2 For Ca State Disability State Of California Withholdings -2007 Return?

State of California Withholdings -2007 return? - will i receive a w2 for ca state disability

I recently received a letter from the State of California, said she could not check the amount by my employer with information that I think back, and other sources available, it has failed. He says he wants them for the amount of the invoice. I do not understand. I have my W2, I received from that employer and the information from my tax preparer is used in the statement. My tax preparer is out of the office until Tuesday, and not in a position to the State of California Franchise Tax Board to achieve. It seems like the employer withheld the report from the correct amounts? I have reviewed every paycheck stubs, to verify that the CA does not withhold taxes ..

2 comments:

Margueri... said...

If an employer makes a Form W-2, but also a copy of this form to the Department of Employment Development and administration of the SS, the only way to W-2 could be false if the employer is a fraudulent W-2 with various tax authorities, he was presented. Must withhold taxes, such as W-2 reporting quarterly and annually. If this were the case, could a letter that the Form W-2 does not match what you get in the log files.

Have you enclosed a copy of Form W-2 to your return? If you are my client, we recommend that you first send a letter to the FTB, and attach a copy of Form W-2 (and the letter) of them. Please send all mail certified return receipt! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!

Good luck - I hope you can get this resolved.

the tax lady said...

Take back your year to date.
Compare your Form W-2.

Now, get out your tax return and compare the amount in box 17 of the amount claimed in your tax return as tax withheld. See also in section 16 and confirm that the CA said.

If everything fits, then the problem is the employers problem. Or ever, the W-2, W-2 but not send the money to send the money to int ro filed every state.

California, of course, is that it can not prove anything on their side, if you request a refund.

Post a Comment