Monday, January 4, 2010

Hmo Blue Can Someone Please Refer Me To A Doctor, With HMO Blue Cross Blue Shield Thats Concerned And Knownledgable?

Can someone please refer me to a doctor, with HMO Blue Cross Blue Shield thats concerned and knownledgable? - hmo blue

I downloaded with a muscle disease, and I changed doctors so much with this HMO and I end up with doctors who only want to ask to make it into a pill and not diagnose the problem. Please can someone give me some good references in the fields of Medicine, Houston, Texas, or in the vicinity. Thanks

1 comments:

Zefina said...

You can search on the website of the Blue Cross Blue Shiled.

http://www.bcbs.com also try to do a search on the web site of your specific plan of the Basel Committee. The site is probably on the back of your card.

Post a Comment